Monday, October 31, 2011

Stock Photos! And pre - orders start this week!

Yesterday we traveled to Cylburn Arboretum, a lovely park (that's free to enter!) near Baltimore city for our photo shoot   The park is really beautiful, there are many great places to take photos and it's pretty quiet so you probably won't be disturbed by anyone when you visit.  Ken did a really amazing job with the photos and I even did some modeling in the brisk mid 40s degree weather.  By the end of the shoot my hands were frozen and I was having a difficult time buttoning shirts on the dress form but in the end it all paid off! Please check out the updated site pages, I'm hoping to start pre - orders very soon!

Close-up of the Amelia's Locket print




Josephine's JSK shown in Ocean. It was so cold without my jacket on but I'm glad the photos did not show that!

Photography by Yenra

No comments:

Post a Comment