Thursday, May 10, 2012

Want a discount on a future purchase? Write a review!

Thanks so much to everyone who has been supporting me and following this brand!  As a thank you to any of my lovely customers I am starting a special discount specifically for anyone who has purchased something from me, either online or in person!

Now when you write a review on previous purchases you can receive a discount on a future purchase! You can write the review on my facebook page, storenvy, EGL feedback page, or post it publicly on your blog/tumblr/livejournal and email me a link to the review.  I will keep track of your review and discount, no code necessary!

You may only receive one discount per purchase reviewed, and the discount is only awarded for reviews of items that we're bought (feel free to review free gifts from orders or giveaway prizes but they do not count as eligible items to receive a discount!)

Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases, no maximum or minimum purchase required.  Clothing is defined by any skirt, jumperskirt, dress, one piece, blouse, coat, or jacket on my storenvy or EGL sales posts.  Accessories are anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment