Tuesday, January 17, 2012

T-shirts and Necklaces!

The T-shirts are almost ready, I'm very excited! I also attended a photo shoot on Sunday with Lolita Doll and got some product shots of the jewelry and a shirt, and also a surprise custom hat I did for a dear friend and one of the models from the Amelia's Locket shoot.  I liked making the hat so much I was thinking of making a few more.  Hopefully I'll get the stock pictures soon, until then the custom hat will be a mystery! But I'll give you a hint, it features a rather popular feline! (can you guess who?)

I'll also, of course, post pics from the photo shoot when I get them. I didn't wear any of my own dresses so it wasn't really something related to the brand but it was a lot of fun even though it was 22 degrees outside, and I'm talking Fahrenheit.... One nice thing was I got to try out my new circle lenses from http://www.kiwiberry1-collection.com/.  I got the Geo Princess Mimi Bambi lenses in sesame gray and they are HUGE.  And they're pretty comfortable too! I'll do a review later on all of my circle lenses, I have 4 pairs now and they're slowly growing into a real collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment