Monday, December 26, 2011

Survey Time!

Hello everyone!

Please take my survey here at this link!


This is a short survey to help me bring in new merchandise that you want! This will also help me determine what colors the t-shirts will be printed in, the top 3 colors chosen will be printed. I may do more depending on the results! The winner will be chosen at random, each entrant will be assigned a random number from 1 to however many people take the survey, and I will use a random number generator to pick the winning number.   

I will announce the winner and the colors the t-shirts will be printed in this weekend after the survey ends! I will also contact the winner by email or LJ account.  There will be one winner, and they will choose which of the 3 final colorways they would like for free.  Please only take the survey once! 

No comments:

Post a Comment